“A Hidden Gem”
Escape the city, flee the suburbs and live the life you design. Country Living at its best with a family home, compound, or family retreat ready & waiting. Starburst is an amazing Wyoming hideaway that is suitable as a horse property or accommodating many other possibilities. This amazing Wyoming ranch for sale has been a successful 5-star bed and breakfast in the past. Ranch land, B&B, retreat center, wedding venue, cattle ranch, horse property, or private retreat: You decide!
Located near Fort Laramie and the Platte River in south east Wyoming the area is steeped in western history and culture. There are endless recreation opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Close to Denver (3 hours away), you will have access to the world with the peace and privacy of your own home. Leave the city behind and find your own private sanctuary or retreat. Buy this ranch hideaway and begin to own your life, building lasting memories with your family, kids and grandkids.
Details: Spacious home with guest house, log cabin bunkhouse and much more!
- 2300 sq. ft. home. 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, open kitchen/dining room, breakfast nook, family/TV room, living room/game room, and library. Front and rear decks.
- Detached oversized double car garage with storage room. Gravity fed underground lawn sprinkler system with a 16000 gal cistern
- 1200 sq. ft. Western themed Guest House with turn of the century back bar, punched tin ceiling, and electric carbide lighting. There is an office, a bedroom with full bath, a laundry area with stacked washer and dryer.Radiant floor heat and air conditioning add to the ambience of this singular living space.
A wrap around porch completes the setting.
- Log Bunkhouse: A 640 sq. ft. sun lit space with lofted ceiling and full bath. Free standing gas stove for year round family accommodations. Porch with swing
- RV Hookup with 50-amp service, water and sewer
- Supporting Buildings: 40X40 Insulated Shop with Radiant floor heat, and storage closet. * 60X40 Insulated Barn/RV parking
* Corrals with a 40X40 Open faced shed.
* Unique terrain of hills, open spaces and trees.
- The ideal location, only 3 hours from Denver Co., 3 hours from the Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, and on the way to Yellowstone National Park.
- Tremendous recreational opportunities abound in the area.
Boating, fishing, rafting, hunting, river floating, star gazing, or just fly a kite, (best ever)
Country Living at its best, A Safe Haven, bring the entire family.
- With additional acreage to spare for animals or expansion. Unique Terrain of Hills, Open Space and Trees with Picturesque Sunsets!